Patti Hall, Anne Weaver and Jill Tate tailor services to meet the needs of each individual.
These services include:
- Speech and Language Evaluation—this includes a combination of parental reports and formal and informal assessments to determine if your child would benefit from speech and language treatment sessions. The evaluation is usually completed over the course of one session, typically 60-90 minutes in length. There are times when an evaluation may be best completed over the course of several meetings.
- Speech and Language Treatment sessions—sessions range from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, with most clients being seen a minimum of one time per week.
- Speech and Language Collaborations—we are eager to communicate with and obtain information from all persons providing services for your child, including daycare providers, school teachers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, other speech-language pathologists, pediatricians, ENTs, etc.
- Speech and Language Observations—from time to time it may be important to observe the child in a more naturalistic environment, such as at home or in a school/daycare setting, to obtain additional valuable information about the child’s communication abilities in all environments.
Patricia Hall, Anne Weaver and Jill Tate are:
- PASSIONATE about working with children and their families
- COMMITTED to building relationships with each child and their families
- DEDICATED to making each child’s communication journey a fun one